Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Awesome Songs part 1

Hello! :D I am really excited about this post, because I am going to share with you some SUPER AWESOME SONGS!!!!!! Well some of my favorites that I just found!! :D :D So don't just leave thinking it is going to be all the same songs I already put on here. :P :D I am going to have to do a few posts of this, if I do it all at once, you will be overwhelmed by tons of songs and not be able to listen to them all. :D Please listen to them and tell me what you think of them, or which one is your favorite! Please do comment, cause I will be sad if you don't.... Because I won't know what you think of some of my MOST FAVORITE songs!! :P :D OK, lets get started! :D :D These are in no certain order. :)


        Never Let You Down by Hawk Nelson
              (Hawk Nelson is my second favorite band....just 
                   felt I should tell you that! :D :D :D) 
                                      



Bonfire by Building 429
(And Building 429 is my third favorite band! :D :D :P) 
And this is one of my favorite by them! :D 




Best of Me by Jordan Feliz




Press On by Building 429
I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!! :D



Feel Invincible by Skillet



Control (Ailo Remix) by Tenth Avenue North
You didn't seriously think I could do a post without 
at least a little bit of Tenth Avenue North did you? :D





Diamonds by Hawk Nelson




OK, there is the first round of songs! :D 
  
Here is the list of those songs that you HAVE to listen too. :D And my top favorite of these songs! 

Never Let You Down by Hawk Nelson

Bonfire by Building 429

Diamonds by Hawk Nelson

Press On by Building 429

That is only four songs! Please listen to all of them, if you haven't ever heard then, but if you don't want to listen to ALL of them those four are my top favorites of this list, and my top favorite songs of all songs besides Tenth Avenue North songs! :D :D 

I will have more posts for favorite song coming...Sometime! :D Alright I am done....So.... Bye! :D :D 


4 comments:

  1. I would listen to them but our computer blocks them.... so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look them up on YouTube! Or any other music sight! :D :D :P

      Delete
  2. Cool list! =D Of your top four favorites, I think "PRESS ON" is my fav! :)))

    ReplyDelete