Sunday, October 23, 2016

Book Shelf Tour In Pictures

Ok, so i'm going to give you guys a tour of my bookshelf in pictures. The pictures didn't turn out great, but you can still see what they are so whatever. So here it is! :)

                                                         My Full bookshelf


The Very Top

Top Shelf

Next Shelf Down


Next Shelf Down


Next Shelf Down. (Notice my awesome bone book holder.) ;)


Bottom Shelf (And no I didn't shoot that buck..Sadly)


Now I will show you all my books Starting with the top shelf. I put hem in groups so I wouldn't have to take tons of pictures.

Movies on top shelf. 

                                 I don't know why it is sideways.....O well.


Books on second shelf down.

                                                  The Binding of the Blades series.
                                         
                                                     The Door Within Trilogy.

                                                       Resistance and Sirens Fury

                                              My collection of the Narnia books.

                                                The Land of Elyon Series.

                     A Dream Not Imagined, The Two Princesses of Bamare, and Landon Snow.

                                          The Man Called Noon and Kid Rodelo.

       Adventures in North Woods, Hawks Don't Say Goodbye, Prairie River, and Hank the cowdog.

Halfback Tough, The Coach that Never Came, and Trixie Beldon.

Books on third shelf down.

 This is my collection of old books. And a lone picture of the books below because it just looks so cool. :)


                         Mandie collection book, My Bible, Oliver Twist, and The Call of the Wild.

                                 The Impossible Lisa Barnes, and The Throughbred series.

            Little House in the Big Woods, Adam of the Road, The Sign of the Beaver, and Hardy boys.

                                            The Felicia Cartwright series.

   Trixie Beldon, My Side of the Mountain, Heartland, Kavik the Wolf Dog, Quarterback exchange, and Superbowl Switch.

  The Big Split, The Return of the Indian, The Mystery of the Cupboard, The Secret of Wildcat Swamp, and The House on the Cliff.

The Prince of Egypt. 

Books on fourth shelf down.

                                     Silver Skates, The Christy Miller series.

   Mandie an the Long Goodbye, fairy comic book, Runaway Alice, Adopted Jane, Bloodhounds INC, Out in the Cold, Julie.

Readers Digest 1964, The New Testament, Chicken Soup for the Soul. 

An old book on my top shelf.

This books copyright is in the 1800s!!! I can't remember what exactly it was, somewhere around the 1890s!! So I thought that was super cool! :) 

Now I just want to show you a couple of my favorite books on my bookshelf. 


                                         These awesome series I'm collecting

So that is the end of my book shelf tour in pictures. I hope you all enjoyed it. If I get a lot of new books in the days to come I might do a book haul in pictures. So we will see. :) 






2 comments:

  1. Bookshelf tour!!!!! Eeee, I love it! :) :) :) So great to see these pictures, and all your amazing books! Keep up the good work! ;D

    And nice bone collection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, my bone collection is awesome.

    ReplyDelete