Thursday, February 1, 2018

New Tenth Avenue North Music Video OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello peoples!!!! 
Guess WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Tenth Avenue North just released the brand new official music video for their song Control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is by far my most favorite music video by them!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS JUST AMAZING!!!! I know I already said that. :P OK, here is a link to it! :D Control music video  So definitely go and watch it! IT IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Watch it and then comment below and tell me what you think! :D :D




2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVVVEEE the music video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By far one of their best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!! Definitely one of their bests!!!!!

    ReplyDelete