Saturday, March 4, 2017

Favorite Books

MY blog name has the word books in it so I figured I better do a post about books. So without further ado here are some of my favorite books! :) P.S There are more books in some of these series, I only did the ones I read. :) 

The Homlanders series by Andrew Klavan. This series is like......SOOOOOO amazing!! Complete awesomeness and jam packed full of action! Here are my reviews for the ones I reviewed.        The Last Thing I Remember: Review 
The Long Way Home: Review The Truth of the Matter: Review 

The Ilyon Chronicles by Jaye L.Knight. And this series is.......Unbelievable!!!! It is just so good and amazing, like one of my top favorite series and books EVER!!! Here are my reviews. :) Resistence The Kings Scrolls Half Blood Samara's Peril


The Blades of Acktar by Tricia Mingerink. OK this series is fighting for my top all time favorite! If you know what mean. ;) These are sooooooo amazing!! Here are my reviews! 
                                 Dare Deny  Defy



        The Rise of Aredor by Claire M. Banschbach. Another completely awesome series! Here are my reviews! 
                      The Rise of Aredor  The Wildcat of Braeton


Then there is the Makilian series by Molly Evangeline. Also super awesome. Here are my reviews! Truth  Courage  Trust  Captivated





Hebbros by Nicole Sager. This....Book....Is....AWESOME!!!! I know I say that about all of them. :) But they are all so amazing! Here is my review! :)              Hebbros

The Door Within Trilogy By Wayne Thomas Batson. This series is super awesome. I own the whole series on hardcover! :) Here are my reviews! 

 Tales of Goldstone woods by Anne Elisabeth Stengl. Awesome series guys! Here are my reviews! :) 

A Dream Not Imagined by Shantelle Mary Hannu. This is a awesome Cinderella retelling! Here is my review! :) 

Wars of the Realm By Chuck Black. This series.....is like....Awesome, adventurous, all action. I love this kind of books!! Here is my review! :) 

There are a few more, but I need to end it here. Well I don't need to, but I want to. :D (p.s sorry about my terrible reviews I wrote a lot when I was little)























No comments:

Post a Comment